Le clan des $kro Index du Forum
Le clan des $kro
L'antre des $kro

Le clan des $kro Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Link Open In Facebook App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan des $kro Index du Forum -> Opérations de clan -> Opérations loup solitaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phylelle
$krO de bronze

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0
80 points = 1 grade en plus: 0
????: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Link Open In Facebook App Répondre en citant

Link Open In Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . rev2018.1.10.28325 . Mac Community. Buying Tips and Advice. Apple and Apple Services. iPad Accessories. Mac Apps and Mac App Store. Mac and PC Games. iPad. Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac. NOTE: UrlUtils was the class that had the code for me, you might have to change it to something else to suite your needs. –sathiamoorthy Sep 24 '12 at 8:26 sathiamoorthy : if you find solution to your question please inform me too thanks Smile –W.S Feb 22 '13 at 6:31 2 Take note, schemes are not officially supported by facebook, they may change/stop working at any moment. –haxpor Nov 3 '15 at 5:05 show 7 more comments up vote 27 down vote Just use or page name) to get your page ID and after you can see all the detain and your ID after in your IOS app use : NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:"fb://profile/[your ID]"]; [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:url]; shareimprove this answer edited Mar 28 '14 at 6:47 Hiren 10.2k74267 answered Nov 20 '12 at 9:53 Romano401 641811 1 Thanks for the graph url ! It was very useful –Plot Dec 4 '12 at 13:39 1 This was an important piece of the puzzle. Mac Accessories. iOS 8. Thanks! –Chris Miles May 11 '13 at 7:14 3 it not work.{ error: { message: "An access token is required to request this resource.", type: "OAuthException", code: 104, fbtraceid: "AlTl1RaNO9b" } } –thienlode Sep 23 '15 at 10:01 this is working well for me on iOS 9, but on iOS 8 and iOS 10 it is just opening Facebook App without going to my page –AmineG Oct 7 '16 at 16:52 add a comment up vote 24 down vote To add yonixs comment as an answer, the old fb://page/ URL no longer works. Mac mini. Any app developer that has content that frequently gets shared on Facebook should add support for App Links to their websites right away. iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Already i logged in in Facebook. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Hopefully App Links put us on the right course.. Facebook wants to solve this problem and its solution is App Links. iOS 5 and earlier. PowerPC Macs. Still, the problem with a lot of these solutions is that there is no standard. Community Discussion. Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks. Its asking again to Login. I assume your program will halt there and call it when you come back to it. How do I open a facebook link into the native Facebook app from my app. iPhone Launch Meetups. Moreover, Facebook's own apps now support App Links. Please select a forum to jump to 5a02188284
get facebook id codeavg tuneup 2014 product key facebookprograma eficaz para hackear facebooki need good facebook quoteshow can i unblock facebook apps from posting on my walldownload facebook chat for free for nokia x2ipad facebook how to turn off chatdownload facebook in pspfacebook for ipod touch loginapplication facebook question

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan des $kro Index du Forum -> Opérations de clan -> Opérations loup solitaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'